A duo for all occasions.
- Brilliant acrylic ink
- High colour intensity, high pigment density
- Silk matt drying
- Weatherproof on absorbent backgrounds
- For many surfaces such as canvas, paper, cardboard, wood, stone, plastic, metal, glass
- Ink does not bleed through paper
- Shake the KREUL Triton Acrylic Marker vigorously with the cap closed for 1 to 2 minutes before each use. Carefully press the tip onto the paper several times to pump up the paint until it becomes visible.
- Even and precise ink flow due to the valve system
- Edge tip as an all-rounder
- Tips are interchangeable with the KREUL replacement tips
- Refillable with the KREUL Triton Acrylic Ink
2 acrylic markers in White and Black
- Suitable for a multitude of paintable surfaces such as e.g. canvas, paper, carton, wood, stone, plastic, metal, glas