Contemporary all along the line.
Got a head full of inspiration? Then let’s get out those creative ideas and get to work on those artistic projects. With a pen that can do it all. The KREUL Triton Acrylic Marker edge works on numerous surfaces. With the wedge tip, both precise details and broad lines are possible. Fantastic for bringing lots of variety to your artwork with one pen. The KREUL Triton Acrylic Marker is exactly matched to the KREUL Acrylic Ink. Empty markers can be easily refilled with the same shade of acrylic ink. Perfect for all those who frequently reach for the pen and value sustainability.
- Brilliant acrylic ink
- High colour intensity, high pigment density
- Silk matt drying
- Weatherproof on absorbent backgrounds
- Even and precise ink flow due to the valve system
- Edge tip as an all-rounder
- For many surfaces such as canvas, paper, cardboard, wood, stone, plastic, metal, glass
- Ink does not bleed through paper
- Shake the KREUL Triton Acrylic Marker vigorously with the cap closed for 1 to 2 minutes before each use. Carefully press the tip onto the paper several times to pump up the paint until it becomes visible.
- Tips are interchangeable with the KREUL replacement tips
- Refillable with the KREUL Triton Acrylic Ink
- Suitable for a multitude of paintable surfaces such as e.g. canvas, paper, carton, wood, stone, plastic, metal, glas