Brilliant on large surfaces
The artist acrylic paint SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic in study quality is versatile, very suitable for the glaze technique and also large surface designs. It is easy to apply and dries quickly. Furthermore, artists appreciate the liquid consistency and also the deep matt quality of the matting effect for priming coat and large-scale background designs. The artist SOLO GOYA Triton acrylic paint from KREUL comprises a color spectrum of 50 coloristic matched shades as well as four fluorescent shades that glow under black light. Art academies, stage designers and artists who paint large areas confirm the high yield and use it for both indoor and outdoor projects.
- With the perfect degree of matting
- Non-fading bright colors, well covering and economical in consumption
- You can thin with water, intermixable and quick drying
- Dries quickly, has a pleasant smell, light and calcium proof
- For inside and outside use and waterproof after drying
- Fluorescent color shades glow under black light
- In versatile plastic bottle
- Ideal for painting on paper, wood, canvas, cardboard, stone, metal, leather and many synthetic materials
Following colours are availabe also in 2.5 L bottles: Genuine light yellow, Genuine red, Black, White, Primary blue and Mixing white.