Oil art on paper
The Italian artist paper by KREUL suites the color systems. Artists can choose the suitable painting medium depending on quality. For instance, drawing paper for sketches through to paper for painting with watercolor, oil and acrylic paints, and also using mixed media techniques. Furthermore, the use of FSC® certified cellulose pulp (FSC® Mix) and production with hydropower make this product highly eco-friendly. We recomand SOLO GOYA Paper Oil Color for oil and also acrylic painting techniques. The unique paper surface, obtained through a specialized texturing process, creates a surface similar to linen canvas. This high quality paper is perfect for art students and beginners.
- Ideal for oil and also acrylic painting techniques. The unique paper surface creates a surface similar to linen canvas. The paper has an internal and external sizing that offers an ideal absorption for oil- and acrylic colors. Blocks are glued on four sides.
- Oil and acrylic pad
- Acid free and resistant to ageing
- Special finish for oil and acrylic painting
- Canvas-effect surface, natural white
- Pad with 10 sheets 300 g/sqm
- 24 x 32 cm and 30 x 40 cm