White typography. Delicate lines. Water Color highlights.
A pen as a removable scratch crepe in the form of a marker. With the SOLO GOYA Masking Marker, exact scripts and edge-sharp lines appear in the middle of flowing water colors. The rubberlike liquid in the pen is applied to the preferable surface. The surface dries fast and then is overpainted with the SOLO GOYA Aqua Paint Marker or Water Color Paint. When everything is dry, the scratch crepe can be rubbed off residue-free. Quick, simple, precise. Ideal for everybody who wants to combine water color effects with hand lettering elements. Filigree lines appear with the fine tip, larger surfaces and broader motifs are achieved with the medium tip.
- Removable scratch crepe in the form of a marker
- For precise and edge-sharp line management
- After drying rubbed off residue-free
- Suitable for a variety of artist papers
- Watercolor techniques can be applied on watercolor paper