SOLO GOYA Artists Brush – For high demands.
The job of a brush is to pick up and release the paint evenly and reliably. The selected technique and style decide whether the brushstroke should be visible or not. This significantly shapes the character of the picture. SOLO GOYA artist brushes are manufactured with the utmost care and are a suitable tool for the SOLO GOYA color systems in acrylic and finest artist oil paints from KREUL.
- A SOLO GOYA Artists Brush chosen for painting with oil or acrylic paints gives the applied paint a visible structure.
- The hair of the bristle brush is tight and weakly elastic.
- They have a high color absorption.
- With a long brush handle for painting from perspective or on the easel
- For painting on all classic painting surfaces