For high demands.
The job of a brush is to pick up and release the paint evenly and reliably. The selected technique and style decide whether the brushstroke should be visible or not. This significantly shapes the character of the picture. SOLO GOYA artist brushes are manufactured with the utmost care and are a suitable tool for the KREUL color systems. SOLO GOYA red sable imit. are among the finest examples of brushes. The trimming consists of fine, imitated red sable hair. This brush for the highest demands guarantees the best color absorption and is particularly suitable for watercolor applications and perfectly defined brushstrokes.
- For watercolor applications
- Trim of fine, imitated red sable hair
- Round, pointed shape
- With seamless silver ferrule
- Best color absorption and high color storage
- With a short brush handle
- Suitable for the finest contours