Acrylic art in a new dimension.
With the SOLO GOYA Acrylic Structure Paste Antique Effect, three-dimensional effects are created, and picture compositions on canvas receive an appealing depth of image and great expressiveness. Not only an optical but also a tactile world of experience is created on canvas when acrylic paints and structure pastes meet. The structure pastes are suitable for plastic, pasty surface design with structures, can be used as a priming agent, to achieve various background textures, suitable for various effects and as an adhesive for collages. They are water-based and ideal for designs with the artist’s palette knife and texture-rich applications with the brush. The SOLO GOYA Acrylic Structure Paste Antique Effect is of paste-like spreadable consistency and is suitable for surface design with an antique finish. It dries white, matt and opaque.
- Suitable for plastic, pastose surface design with structures
- Can be used as a primer medium to achieve different base structures
- Can be used for varied effects
- Can be used as an adhesive for collages
- Ideal for painting on paper, carton, canvas, cardboards, stone, metal, wood, leather and many plastics