Talens supplies a large and very complete range of auxiliaries, essential for practically every painting technique. These auxiliaries are divided into mediums and varnishes. The auxiliaries are accurately geared to the specific requirements of each technique. They ensure a good technical composition and conservation of the work or change the properties of the artists’ paint.
Royal Talens Liquid Masking Film is used for temporary masking of sections in a water colour painting.
Composition: Dispersion of natural rubber in water
- Prevents adhesion of water colour to areas of the painting that are treated with Liquid masking film
- Dries in 10 minutes
- Once dry remove with the fingertips or an eraser within a few days
- Becomes more difficult to remove after some time
- Can cause discolouration on cellulosic paper
- Can also be used for water-based inks