Creativity is one of the most powerful human assets. It stimulates our ability to express, to learn and to connect. It has the power to make the world a better place. Ever since we discovered that in 1899, it has been our goal to stimulate as many people as possible to express their creativity.
Empower your creativity. Let it out!
Solvent-free oil painting.
Cobra is Royal Talens’ line of water-mixable oil colours. Cobra is a professional oil paint with the same high-quality pigments and viscosity you know and love, without having to use harmful solvents. Your workspace can now be free of solvents like turpentine, as the only thing you need to dilute Cobra is water!
Cobra oil paints are available in 70 colours and two ranges: Artist and Study. To complete your arsenal, Cobra also offers paint brushes, a soap to clean your equipment with and various auxiliaries, including painting mediums and varnishes. Together we can claim a solvent-free future. Are you ready to join the revOILution?
Cobra. The new generation of oil paint.
Cobra Artist is an artists’ quality water-mixable oil paint with an exceptionally high degree of pigmentation. Only the very best pigments and oils are used to create these colours.During the grinding process, the paint is ground on the triple roller mill until it reaches an artists’ quality fineness.
The Artist range consists of 70 transparent, semi-transparent, semi-opaque and opaque colours. They all have the highest degree of lightfastness (+++) and will remain unchanged for at least 100 years under museum conditions. The range includes 32 mono-pigmented colours, including ten colours based on exclusive pigments – such as cadmiums, cobalt and chromium oxides – as well as a beautifully transparent oxide red or yellow.
About Cobra Artist
Cobra Artist is a water-mixable oil paint that offers the same fantastic results as traditional oil paints, without having to use harmful solvents. Cobra Artist is an artists’ quality oil paint with an exceptionally high degree of pigmentation.
- Can be mixed and cleaned with water.
- Created with only the very best pigments and oils.
- Ground multiple times on a triple roller mill during the production process to create an artists’ quality fineness.
- Available in 70 transparent, semi-transparent, semi-opaque and opaque colours with the highest degree of lightfastness (+++).
- Includes 32 mono-pigmented colours, including ten colours based on highly exclusive pigments, such as cadmiums, cobalt and chromium oxides.
- Cobra can be used in conjunction with traditional oils and when mixed at a ratio of Cobra 4:1, the mixture will retain its ability to be thinned and cleaned with water.