Creativity is one of the most powerful human assets. It stimulates our ability to express, to learn and to connect. It has the power to make the world a better place. Ever since we discovered that in 1899, it has been our goal to stimulate as many people as possible to express their creativity.
Empower your creativity. Let it out!
Talens Art Creation has been developed for every artist, experienced or not, who wants the best materials at the best possible price. Talens Art Creation offers a complete range of artists’ and hobby materials with various types of paint and other painting accessories such as easels and stretched canvases.
For the artist in you.
Talens Art Creation Creative Deco & Craft is a completely new line of paints, which has been specially developed for experimenting with and creating home deco applications and other creative effects for in and around your home. This paint range includes Indoor/Outdoor, Metallic, Blackboard, Beton Paste, Effect Liner and Decoupage.
Talens Art Creation Textile is an extensive range of textile paints with diverse properties, such as Textile for light-coloured fabrics, Textile Reflex for light-reflective effects, Nightlight for glow-in-the-dark effects, Textile Opaque for dark-coloured fabrics, Textile Silk dye for silk and other light-coloured fabrics, Gutta Silk liner to create 3D lines on fabric with and handy tie-dye sets. Upcycle your textile items and create your own design on cushions, furniture and curtains or customise your clothes and fashion accessories with textile paint, dye and liners!
Add a pop of colour to your clothing, accessories and interior decorations with tie-dye! Tie-dye is a cheap and fun way to upcycle plain clothing and other fabric items to turn them into your new favourite pieces! Create fun, colourful patterns such as spirals, starbursts, ombrés and more by simply twisting and binding the fabric with rubber bands or clips and applying different coloured dyes.
Talens Art Creation tie-dye sets each contain three vibrant dyes in bottles with fine dosing nozzles to allow for even and precise application directly to the fabric. The sets also include disposable gloves to prevent staining on your hands. Fix the fabric with an iron after dyeing to preserve the colours and enjoy your custom design!
The Pink tie-dye set contains three bottles of Talens Art Creation Silk dye, a water-based dye that is ideal for dyeing light-coloured natural fabrics. The vibrant colours are ready to use and come in bottles with fine dosing nozzles to allow for even and precise application directly to the fabric. The set also includes disposable gloves to prevent staining on your hands. Contents: 3 x 85 ml (2004 Sunny Yellow – 3501 Bold Pink – 3025 Intense Carmine), gloves.
The Blue tie-dye set contains three bottles of Talens Art Creation Silk dye, a water-based dye that is ideal for dyeing light-coloured natural fabrics. The vibrant colours are ready to use and come in bottles with fine dosing nozzles to allow for even and precise application directly to the fabric. The set also includes disposable gloves to prevent staining on your hands. Contents: 3 x 85 ml (5004 Brilliant Blue – 6026 Turquoise Green – 6003 Brilliant Green), gloves.
How to use:
- For the best results, pre-wash the fabric item without fabric softener. Wetting the fabric with water before dyeing will help the dyes blend more easily.
- Cover the surface you will be working on with plastic to protect it. Twist and bind the fabric and secure it with rubber bands or clips. Put on the gloves before moving on the dyeing process.
- Apply the dye directly to the fabric using the dosing nozzles, don’t forget the backside! For even more intense colours, allow the dyes to be absorbed for 24 hours before heat fixing and washing the item. For lighter colours, rinse the item in water before heat setting.
- Fix the colours using an iron on high heat setting for 5 minutes with protective paper (such as parchment paper) between the fabric and iron.
- After heat setting, the item will be washable up to 104 °F/40 °C and suitable for the dryer. Wash the item separately in cold water for the first time to prevent the colours from bleeding. Let the item dry completely and enjoy your new custom design!