Pebeo Gedeo Bio Glazing Resin is a 40% biosourced resin that is safer and more environmentally friendly. Transparent, gloss, bubble-free and easy to work with thanks to its two-component (resin A and hardener B) epoxy resin system.Two-component epoxy resin system contains 40% biological resin and hardener and also bio-based carbon. That accounts for an average of 40% of the total carbon present in the product. With its semi-liquid texture, the Pebeo Gedeo Bio Glazing Resin is ideal for glazing while giving textured finishes and magnifying glass effects to flat surfaces such as photos, postcards, canvases, etc. It is easy to use, with perfectly rounded edges. This Pebeo Gedeo Bio Glazing Resin is quick setting and is hard once dry. Professional results. For experienced and amateur adult users
Dry time: 1.5 hours. Full hardening: 6 hours. After drying, it creates a transparent, light and durable coating. That imitates the effect of relief and enlargement. A coloured brightener is added to the resin to optimize the long-term transparency of the resin.
Eventually the (pink) shade disappears. The Pebeo Gedeo Bio Glazing Resin is ideal for securing flat surfaces, including photos, postcards, canvases, frames, etc. Use on surfaces such as: metal, painted wood, canvas, non-porous paper, silicone and plastic.
- Make sure the work surface is level.
- In a dry and clean container, pour first 1 part of Glaze Hardener B and then 2 parts of Glaze Resin A.
- Mix the two components thoroughly until they reach the corners of the container (incomplete mixing does not guarantee hardening, mixing too vigorously will cause bubbles to appear).
- Transfer the mixture to a second container and mix again to ensure homogeneity of the resin and optimal hardening.
- Pour onto the surface of your choice
- Allow to dry for 12 hours in a dust-free environment. Setting time is progressive and variable depending on ambient temperature and humidity
- Casting glazing resin on printed photos: printed photos contain different types of colorants that are not always stable in contact with epoxy resins.
- We recommend to protect it with a coat of Bindex gloss 24 hours before pouring the resin on the photo.
- The same recommendation applies to the use of Pebeo Gedeo Bio Glazing Resin in Pebeo’s mixed techniques.
- Protect your work surface with plastic.
- The mixture is homogeneous when it becomes transparent.
- To know the quantity of Pebeo Gedeo Bio Glazing Resin to make for a surface: Measure the height and width, multiply the two values, multiply the result by 0.2.
- The result determines the amount of resin to prepare.
- If necessary, help the product to go on the edges with the spatula.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes, wear gloves.
- Do not mix the components of Pebeo Gedeo Bio Glazing Resin with other components of the Gédéo resin range. (Crystal Resin, Color Resin, Pearlescent Resin) – Do not exceed 150ml of Glaze Resin preparation per mixture.
- Gedeo Glaze Resin applications are sensitive to low temperatures and humidity.
- Gedeo resins are not intended to be used in contact with food.
- Do not exceed 0,5 cm casting thickness.
There are no reviews yet.