da Vinci MAESTRO Filbert Shape Brush Series 7900 have long handles and a bristle body that sits deep in the ferrule so that they can be used very hard without losing the shape of the tip. The extra-long bristles of the da Vinci MAESTRO Filbert Shape Brush Series 7900 are made of fine natural hair. The natural hair gives them strength, robustness and elasticity as well as good color absorption. The filbert shape combines the advantages of a flat and a round brush and is ideal for areas, details, contours or for displacing and washing out colours.
The MAESTRO Fresco brushes from da Vinci are ideal for impasto acrylic and oil painting and for damp, pre-plastered painting surfaces as well as for painting on dry stucco.
- extra long length bristles
- so-called silver ferrule
- long natural polished handles
- TOP quality for damp, pre-plastered painting surfaces, also for dried mortar plaster
- bristle body sitting deep in the ferrule, using the natural bristle curvature
- for most intensive use, high elasticity, springiness and longevity
- Fresco-shape for painting on wet, plastered surfaces and for mural painting on dry stucco
No return accepted. Only exchange with manufacturer
There are no reviews yet.