da Vinci GRIGIO Round Brush Series 7795 have a very good elasticity and the strong body of the brush hairs ensure a very high color absorption capacity as well as an even, controllable, liquid color release. The special property of the da Vinci GRIGIO Round Brush Series 7795 lies in the slightly roughened surface of the synthetic fiber, making them hard-wearing, easy to clean, solvent-resistant and with a long shelf life.
- mixture of different, slightly rough-textured fibres
- so-called bristle artist ferrules
- bordeaux esagonal handles
- slightly roughened synthetic fibres, therefore very high colour absorption
- very high elasticity
- especially for impasto oil and acrylic painting, classical painting techniques
da Vinci GRIGIO Round Brush Series 7795 convinces with its distinguished grey colour and special mixture of slightly rough fibres for better colour holding capacity. The GRIGIO blend is perfect for subtle oil painting as well as diverse acrylic techniques, all tempera and gouache colours.
No return accepted. Only exchange with manufacturer
There are no reviews yet.