da Vinci COLLEGE Acrylic Filbert Shape Brush Series 8750 was specially developed for study acrylic and oil painting. Due to its cat’s tongue shape, the da Vinci COLLEGE Acrylic Filbert Shape Brush Series 8750 can be used universally and in a wide variety of techniques. The da Vinci brushes of the 8750 series impress with their robustness and an attractive price structure.
- strong synthetic fibre
- seamless aluminium ferrule
- brown-red matt-finished handles with a new, non-slip surface structure
- for liquid acrylic and oil paintings as well as private studies
- for paintings on large areas
- resistant, elastic synthetic fibres; attractive pricing
No return accepted. Only exchange with manufacturer
There are no reviews yet.