Re-adjustable spray adhesive. Sticks 7A range canvas stencils to most textiles: cotton, denim, linen, etc.
To use your 7A Spray fabric spray, you need to :
- Shake the can well before use
- Work on a clean fabric
- Slide a piece of cardboard between the layers of fabric (inside a T-shirt, for example) to prevent the dye from penetrating the fiber
- Spray about 20 cm from the object to be painted
- Let dry for at least 15 minutes
- Fix the colors: by ironing, for 5 minutes, iron in cotton position without steam, on the back of the fabric. Or in a domestic oven, for 5 minutes at 150°C (stabilized temperature)
- After fixing, the colours resist a 40°C (100°F) machine or hand washing. Dry cleaning is not recommended
Always use the spray in a ventilated room.
After use, turn the spray can upside down and press the pressure button to empty the valve.
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Always use the spray in a ventilated room.
- After use, turn the spray can upside down and press the pressure button to empty the valve.