What colour is the pig? Which colours should I mix to get pink? Children playfully learn to mix colours and assign them to different animals.
The MUCKI Play me paintboxes are fun, instructive and color-intensive. Children get to know colors together with mum or dad. Children from the age of 4 want to and should be encouraged to try out things themselves. Little artists mix the paints with their fingers and match colors. The illustrated instructions in our ideas booklet guide you step by step. What colors do the animals have? How are the colors mixed? How do scales and spines develop? How do light and dark tones get along? The play with colors trains sensory perception, fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. In this way they are playfully prepared for writing in school. With the MUCKI Play me paintboxes children get to know the world of colors and become little color experts. Are you still looking for a gift for your next childrens birthday party? The MUCKI Play me paintboxes guarantee real Ahs! and Ohs!
- A shared experience for young and old alike: What color is the pig? Which colors do I mix to make pink?
- Kids learn through play to mix colors and choose the matching colors for the respective animals.
- The MUCKI Play me paintboxes are recommended by educators because of the excellent way they foster childrens creativity, concentration and the development of fine motor skills.
- The pictures are painted with the fingers. We distinguish between spreading and dappling. Here especially the deliberate movement of the individual finger is trained.
- Coloring the motifs with fingers trains fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- By direct contact of the fingers and hands with the creamy paint, it is not only painted but also felt.
- MUCKI Finger paint, water-based
- Can be washed out at temperatures above 30 °C
- Dermatologically tested
- Paraben-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, vegan
- Enclosed illustrated game instructions show the procedure step-by-step
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- Conforms to the requirements for the current version of Toys Directive.
5 MUCKI Finger paints 50 ml each (White, Yellow, Red, Blue, Black), 2 small jars for mixing colors and storage, 10 funny, stable motif cards and a QR-code for further motifs, 1 game instruction
- For painting with hands and fingers on paper, cardboard, canvas