Marabu VEGAS Glitter Paste is a glittering special-effect paste. Suitable for absorbent bases such as wood, MDF, paper maché, paper, stone, ceramic, canvas, etc. Smudge-proof, waterproof, waterbased, partly light-fast and quickdrying. Marabu VEGAS Glitter Paste can be applied with a brush, spatula or stencilling. The more thickly the paint is applied, the more voluminous and glittery the result.
- Effect paste is water-based, opaque, smudge-proof
- Weather-resistant, quick-drying and non-drip
- Use the paste with a brush, spatula or stencil
- A thick application will produce a glamorous glitzy 3D-effect
- Suitable for wood, MDF, paper maché, paper, polystyrene, stone, ceramic, canvas
HOW IT WORKS:
- Place the template on the item and secure with some masking tape.
- Apply the paint evenly using the palette knife. For a subtle glitter effect: Apply the paint thinly. For a full glitter effect: Apply the paint thickly.
- Carefully remove the stencil and wash with cold water. Leave to dry thoroughly.
- Cover the work surface thoroughly.
- Stir the paint before use.
- The painting surface must be free of dust and grease.
- Clean tools immediately after use.