The intensive Marabu silk paint lets you design silk scarves etc. according to your own taste, using simple techniques.
Vivid brilliant colours with very good flow properties, the water-based silk paint is fixed by ironing and suitable for school, craft, leisure and artisan use. It is highly light-fast and can be diluted with water.
Marabu Silk is ideal for painting all types of silk as well as thin cotton fabrics and fabrics with up to 20% man made fibers. After fixing Marabu Silk is washable and suitable for dry cleaning.
Set with an iron or in the oven.
Heat setting Marabu Silk Paints and Marabu Contours & Effects: Allow to dry for approximately 6 hours. Iron each painted area (12×12 in) at cotton setting from the front through a thin cloth for 2-3 minutes.
For fixing in the oven: 8 min. at 150 degrees Celsius (302 degrees Fahrenheit) (except synthetics and mixed fabrics).
- Water-based silk paint, fixed by ironing.
- For all techniques of silk painting and all silk qualities, as well as thin cotton fabrics.
- Brilliant, intensive colours.
- Soft to the touch
- Very good flow properties.
- Washable and suitable for dry cleaning.
- Easy fixing with an iron or in the oven.
Made in: GERMANY (DE)