Decked out in colours! Marabu Porcelain Paint is dishwasher-safe without firing. Just paint, leave to dry, done! Versatile use: painting, stamping, stencilling. Waterbased, odourless and non-fading. Dishwasher-safe after 3 days‘ drying time (max. 50 °C). To speed up the drying process or in combination with the Marabu Porcelain & Glas Painter, the paint can also be fired for 30 minutes at 160 °C.
- dishwasher-safe without firing
- just paint, leave to dry, done!
- water-based, odourless and light-fast
- various applications: painting, stamping, stencilling
- ideal for combining with Marabu Porcelain Painter
- all colours can be mixed together
- for porcelain and glass
It’s so simple:
1. Thoroughly clean the porcelain surface with washing-up liquid or Marabu Cleaner to ensure it is free from dust and grease. Before painting, rinse off all detergent residue.
2. Stir the Marabu porcelain paint well as colour pigments settle in the jar – do not shake!
3. Paint the surface as desired (see porcelain painting techniques).
4. The paint is dry to the touch after 30 minutes and dishwasher-safe after 3 days. We recommend washing the painted glasses at max. 50 °C on a glasses/cups cycle. To speed up the drying process or in combination with the Marabu Porcelain & Glas Painter, the paint can also be fired for 30 minutes at 160 °C.