Coating against corrosion and tarnishing.
To keep beautiful things for a long time, the right protection is essential. With the KREUL Zapon varnish, gilded objects indoors and outdoors are optimally protected against discolouration, corrosion or tarnishing. The metal lacquer prevents unwanted damage to the gold-gilded surfaces. The quick-drying KREUL Zapon varnish is applied to the gilded surface with a brush. This allows your favourite objects, including those made of concrete, plaster, terracotta or clay, to shine without hindrance.
- High-gloss, transparent metal protective lacquer on synthetic resin base
- Prevents tarnishing, discoloration and corrosion (patina) on shiny surfaces
- For precious metals such as silver, copper, brass, bronze, tin, iron
- For the protection of surfaces finished with leaf metal, especially on moisture-retaining substrates such as concrete, plaster, terracotta and clay
- For indoor and outdoor use
- The surface must be clean, dry, free of grease and oil. Allow gold-plated objects to dry for several days before painting over
- Apply thinly with synthetic brush
- Suitable for dipping and spraying
- Dust-dry after approx. 15 min, thoroughly dry after approx. 1 hour
- Brush cleaning with KREUL Brush Cleaner