For exacting requirements.
The task of a brush is to absorb and release the paint evenly and reliably. The chosen technique and style decide whether the brush stroke should be visible or invisible. The character of the picture is thereby decisively formed. The SOLO GOYA artist brushes are manufactured with the greatest care and are a suitable tool for the SOLO GOYA color systems in acrylic and finest artist oil paints from KREUL.
- Filament made of premium synthetic hair selection
- Cat’s tongue shape for easy handling
- Perfect for oiland acrylic painting
- Seamless nickel-plated ferrule
- With long brush handle for painting from perspective or on the easel
- Paintbrush handle made of FSC®-certified wood (100% FSC®)