Contemporary all along the line.
Circles, organic shapes or sweeping contours: deliberately placed lines bring dynamism to a work of art. With the KREUL Triton Acrylic Marker medium, they are precise and colourful. The pen is filled with brilliant acrylic ink and has a narrow, rounded tip. Ideal for adding lettering, shading, details or signatures. The KREUL Triton Acrylic Marker is compatible with the KREUL Triton Acrylic Ink. Empty pens can be easily refilled with the acrylic ink. In addition, the marker is available in two colours based on resources of natural origin. This is how we love artistic creation in a progressive and sustainable way.
- Brilliant acrylic ink
- High colour intensity, high pigment density
- Silk matt drying
- Weatherproof on absorbent backgrounds
- Even and precise ink flow due to the valve system
- Medium tip for lines and writings
- For many surfaces such as canvas, paper, cardboard, wood, stone, plastic, metal, glass
- Ink does not bleed through paper
- Shake the KREUL Triton Acrylic Marker vigorously with the cap closed for 1 to 2 minutes before each use.
- Carefully press the tip onto the paper several times to pump up the paint until it becomes visible.
- Tips are interchangeable with the KREUL replacement tips
- Refillable with the KREUL Triton Acrylic Ink