For glittering fabric ideas.
Strong colours are eye-catchers. But sometimes it just has to sparkle. With the KREUL Textile Marker Glitter, even designed fabrics becomes glamorous. The semi-opaque fabric paint with glitter effect turns cushion covers and shirts into fashion stars. The round tip of the textile marker does everything: sweeps, dots, large-scale painting. We set no limits to the ideas on light- and dark-coloured fabrics. The main thing is that they are decorated with a pinch of glamour!
- Semi-opaque textile marker with glitter effect
- Water-based, lightfast
- For designing textiles made of cotton, batiste, linen and mixed fabrics up to max. 20% synthetic fibre content
- With medium round tip, stroke width approx. 2-4 mm
- Even and precise ink flow due to valve system
- Painting is washable up to 40 °C after fixation
This is how it works:
- Wash textiles free of finishes and fabric softener before painting.
- Place baking paper between the layers of fabric for protection.
- Shake the KREUL Textile Marker Glitter vigorously with closed cap for 1 to 2 minutes before each application.
- By carefully pressing the tip onto the paper several times, ink is pumped until it becomes visible.
- After a drying time of 6 hours, cover the painted fabric with baking paper and fix it with the iron on the cotton setting for 5 minutes. Alternatively, set the fabric for 8 minutes at 150 °C in the oven.
- Painted textiles washable inside out up to 40 °C on the delicate cycle.