Cool looks for cool shows.
Creatives and kids like it to paint themselves. To make sure that everything is carefree and harmless, there are special pens: with the KREUL Tattoo Pens, painting the skin becomes a colorful fun. The artwork on the skin lasts for a few days depending on the skin type and is a real eye-catcher at children’s birthdays, family celebrations and carnivals. The pencils contain water-based cosmetic ink that has been dermatologically tested. They are paraben free, vegan and easy to apply: the flexible brush tip can be directly applied to the greaseless skin or brought in form with the matching tattoo stencils. The KREUL Tattoo Pen Tribals is not a waterproof pen. It is ideal for children because the ink can be washed off the skin with water and is washable from most textiles from 30 °C. We recommend to paint tattoos only where you sweat less or come into contact with water less. So rather on the upper arm than on the wrist.
KREUL Tattoo Pen Tribals Set Characteristic
- Cosmetic ink and stencils for creative painting and decorating of oil-free skin
- Water-based cosmetic ink, dermatologically tested and approved, without parabens, vegan
- Quickly drying
- The flexible brush tip allows a controlled painting and is easier to handle for children
- The ink is not waterproof
- Can be washed off with warm water and soap
- Can be washed out at temperatures above 30 °C
- Heres how it works: Remove the stencil from its foil and stick it onto the cleaned, oil-free and dry skin. Paint on the motif using KREUL Tattoo Pens. Clean the stencil with warm water. The motif can be washed off with warm water and soap.
KREUL Tattoo Pen Tribals Set contains 4 pens each (Red, Violet, Henna, Black) and2 Stencils
- For temporary painting on the skin