The Paint for little Street-Art artists.
Who says that works of art are always to appear on paper? The new canvas for cool kids is in front of the house! Because here the space is endless. Curtain up for the KREUL Streety Sidewalk Paint which glows intensively and is applied to the asphalt with a brush. Cool artwork on monotonous grey, but not for eternity. With water, the rich paint will get removed again in no time. What the rain cannot do, the garden hose does. The chalk is, of course, free of harmful ingredients. Because contemporary children’s art should be fun and sustainable – even if it’s not everlasting.
- Ready-to-use and easy-wash-off liquid chalk for painting on asphalt and paved surfaces
- Apply with a brush or paint roller
- Fast drying
- Can be rinsed off with water and a brush from a painted surface
- Do not use on natural cobblestones. A pre-test is recommended
- Do not paint on public roads and streets
- Can be washed out from most textiles from 30 °C
- Dermatologically tested
- Paraben free, vegan