Painting dishes – it’s really easy!
Colorful cups and brightly colored works of art on porcelain. With the KREUL PorcelainPen easy, children create their own gifts and small treasures. Open the cap and off you go – without shaking, without pumping. The porcelain pens have a sturdy tip and are easy to hold. The bright colors create great works of art on plates, cups and tiles and are therefore real highlights on children’s birthday parties. After everything has been painted, the artwork is allowed to dry for at least 4 hours. Then it goes into the cold oven. The oven is set to 160 ° C and when the temperature is reached, everything is burned in the heat for at least 30 minutes. The oven is then exhibited and the painted work of art cools down in it.
- Porcelain pen with fine tip for painting and decorating glass, porcelain and glazed ceramic ware
- For labeling, decorating and painting contours
- Very easy to use, without shaking or pumping
- The object must be heat-resistant, clean and free of grease
- After a drying time of at least 4 hours, place the painted object in the cold oven. Set the oven to 160 ° C. When the temperature is reached, bake for at least 30 minutes. Switch off the oven. Let cool in the oven.
- The item is dishwasher-safe after baking
- Not suitable for children under three years of age
- Complies with the requirements of the currently valid European Toy Directive
- For painting and decorating glass, porcelain and glazed ceramic ware