Gallery at the window.
With the MUCKI Window glue, the handicrafts stick perfectly to the window glass. Not only the ones made of paper the MUCKI Window Color pictures, gemstones, foam rubber or feathers also hold. The MUCKI Window glue can be removed without any residue with a damp cloth. Like all MUCKI children’s paints, it has been dermatologically tested, is vegan, paraben free, lactose free and gluten free.
- The window glue is ideal for sticking smaller items (e.g. gemstones) or lightweight craft projects (e.g. foam motifs, feathers, etc.) to windows.
- To improve adhesion where MUCKI Window Color window decorations have been re-used several times.
- Use the painting sponge to apply the glue to the rear of the image. Then stick the image to the window pane.
- For heavier objects, allow the glue to dry briefly. The glue is solvent-free, odorless and can be removed from the glass without leaving a residue by using a damp cloth.
- The window glue is dermatologically tested, paraben-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, vegan and can be washed out from 30° C
- For decorative sticking on of window panes