For little works of art made on fabric.
Liquid paint is something really quite special. Kids love painting, playing around, dabbing, stirring. Dipping hands in and smearing them around: endless discovery fun! Anyone setting off on a voyage of discovery needs to stay safe. The new MUCKI Finger paint for fabrics have been specially developed for kids aged two and above and are produced using the latest in development expertise and harmless ingredients. The MUCKI Finger paint for fabrics create hand and finger prints on bags, T-shirts and other fabrics. Their consistency means they can also be used for stamping or stenciling, allowing older children to create textile artworks using brushes, sponges or spatulas.
- Bright, water-based colors for kids aged two and above
- Good coverage
- Creamy consistency for perfect application using fingers and hands
- For designing on light and dark cotton fabrics or mixed-fiber fabrics with up to 20% artificial fibers
- After drying (for around 24 hours), fix in preheated oven (150 °C, 8 min.) or by ironing on the reverse (5 minutes on cotton setting)
- After fixing, the fabric can be washed at up to 40 °C
- Bitter substances protect against accidental consumption
- Dermatologically tested
- Paraben-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, vegan
- For designing on light and dark cotton fabrics or mixed-fiber fabrics with up to 20% artificial fibers.