KREUL Metal Leaf Effect Spray – Golden shine quick and easy
When wafer-thin gold particles settle on surfaces, an incomparable shine is created. If you do not want to achieve this metallic effect by applying gold leaf, choose the KREUL Metal Leaf Effect Spray Gold. By spraying several thin layers on objects, they acquire a gold leaf look that requires little dexterity. Mirrors, filigree picture frames or other decorative elements are gold-gilded in no time and create a luxurious living ambience. The KREUL Metal Leaf Effect Spray Gold is suitable for favourite objects indoors. Gold-gilded decorative elements in outdoor areas should be additionally protected with the KREUL Zapon Varnish. Restoration in gold is that easy!
Refined in silver, objects spread pure elegance. With the KREUL Leaf Metal Effect Spray Silver, accessories are created in no time at all which cast a spell with their shimmering surface. And in an uncomplicated way: the nitro-combi paint in silver is sprayed on in several thin layers. The metallic is achieved in no time at all. It’s wonderful how evenly the silver shimmers! Whether for the restoration of old mirrors or antique objects – with the KREUL Metal Leaf Effect Spray Silver it becomes seamlessly noble without visible brushstrokes. The silver shine is best expressed on white primed surfaces.
- Quick-drying nitro combi quality with an effective look, similar to gold/silver leaf
- Optimal effect on a white surface, if necessary prime with KREUL Acryl Matt Paint White
- Not styrofoam-proof
- Application: Remove rust and dirt. The surface must be clean, dry and also free of grease. Protect surrounding surfaces from spray mist. Furthermore, shake can for 2 minutes. Test spray. Check paint compatibility in an inconspicuous place. Spray several thin layers in a cross coat. Spray distance approx. 25 cm.
- The effect depends on the background color and also the number of layers sprayed on
- Do not spray onto synthetic resin-coated surfaces
- For exterior use, paint over with KREUL Zapon varnish
- For wood, paper, cardboard, stone, dry concrete, terracotta, glass, ceramics, clay, metal, plastic