Cool effects, unique marble designs
The marble look is clearly recognizable as a trend in fashion, in the decoration sector and in living space design. Lifestyle bloggers, skaters and surfers love the random patterns that make the design unique – not just at Easter, when the eggs are colorfully dipped. Anyone can marbling with KREUL Magic Marble marbling colors and the cool effects give every decorative object an individual touch. Whether postcards, drawer fronts, ceramic mugs, tealight glasses, cork coasters or wooden boxes, whenever it comes to creating an unusual pattern, marbling offers undreamt-of possibilities. The set is ideal for creative people who love metallic effects.
- Brilliant marbling paint for random patterns and unique color effects
- For immersion marbling of postcards, paper cups, cork coasters, wooden boxes and plastic eggs
- Excellent color brilliance and luminosity
- For stylish color effects, creative people combine a maximum of 3 colors per dive
- This is how it works: 1. Fill a bucket with tap water. Shake KREUL Marbling Paint well and drip on close to the surface of the water. 2. Draw a streak pattern with a wooden stick – please work quickly. 3. Slowly immerse the object in the water until the color has spread over the entire surface. Then blow the paint remaining on the surface of the water to the edge so that it does not lie on the marbled surface again when you pull it out. 4. Before the next dive, the paint residues on the surface of the water are skimmed off with paper that is no longer needed.
KREUL Magic Marble Marbling Paint Metallic Set content: 6 glasses x 20 ml in gold, silver, metallic blue, metallic green, metallic red, metallic violet
- For immersion marbling of wood, glass, plastic, paper, metal, earthenware, terracotta, styrofoam