Creamy soft tones, unique marble designs with KREUL Magic Marble Marbling Paint Chalky Set
The marble look is clearly recognizable as a trend in fashion, in the decoration sector and also in living space design. Lifestyle bloggers, skaters and also surfers love the random patterns that make the design unique. Anyone can marbling and the cool effects give every decorative object an individual touch. The KREUL Magic Marble Marbling Paint Chalky is ideal for creative people who love delicate, powdery soft shades.
KREUL Magic Marble Marbling Paint Chalky characteristics
- Matt drying marbling colors for random patterns and unique, soft color effects
- Nordic cool shades with a chalk look
- For immersion marbling of postcards, paper cups, cork coasters, wooden boxes and plastic eggs
- Excellent color brilliance and luminosity
- Short drying time
- For stylish color effects, creative people combine a maximum of 3 colors per dive
- The marbled surface looks like it has been printed and connects evenly with the sub-floor
- This is how it works: 1. Fill a bucket with tap water. Shake KREUL Marbling Paint well and drip on close to the surface of the water. 2. Draw a streak pattern with a wooden stick – please work quickly. 3. Slowly immerse the object in the water until the color has spread over the entire surface. Then blow the paint remaining on the surface of the water to the edge so that it does not lie on the marbled surface again when you pull it out. 4. Before the next dive, the paint residues on the surface of the water are skimmed off with paper that is no longer needed.
6 glasses x 20 ml in Noble Nougat matt, Mademoiselle Rosé matt, Sir Petrol matt, Volcanic Gray matt, colorless, black
For immersion marbling of wood, glass, plastic, paper, metal, earthenware, terracotta, styrofoam