KREUL 15101 – Lino Printing Ink Set, 20 ml Lino Print Ink Black, 3 Cutting Springs, Handle for Cutting Springs, Lino Plate DIN A6, Glass Plate and Rubber Roller
Create your own stamps quickly and easily. Design works of art with a unique look – the technique of linocut is already taught in art classes and is currently experiencing a real boom. The look of rough fonts, angular shapes and self-made motifs is created quickly and easily with the black KREUL lino printing
ink. Wood, cork and linocuts are printed, which are then printed onto Japanese, handmade and other absorbent papers by hand or a press. Everything that should be printed in black is left, what shouldn’t be printed is cut out. The ink adhering to the raised areas is transferred to the paper. A unique piece you have designed yourself is ready. The set is ideal for beginners because it includes the linoprint ink and all the tools.
- Set with paint and tools enables creative people to print and reproduce individual motifs
- Creamy, impasto linoprint ink
- Supple, opaque
- For hand printing of lino printing plates, cork, rubber, foam rubber
- For designing cardboard, cardboard, wood, canvas, stretcher frames, Japanese, handmade and other absorbent papers.
1 lino printing ink black 20 ml, 3 cutting pens, 1 handle for cutting pens, 1 linoleum sheet DIN A6, 1 glass sheet, 1 rubber roller
- On cardboard, cardboard, wood, canvas, stretcher frames, Japanese, handmade and other absorbent papers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.