Flow art skillfully influenced.
It is fascinating to paint on silk, due the effects that you can create. With the painting tools of the KREUL Javana silk paints, creative people create visible or transparent contours, random patterns on scarves, handkerchiefs or romantic motifs for window pictures.
- Primer prevents the silk paint from flowing
- For painting on silk without dividing lines
- Ideal as a primer for watercolor-like painting – it allows painting like on paper, the brushstroke remains
- Watercolor ground slightly changes the natural color and feel of the silk, so apply it to the entire silk surface
- For designing silk and also light-colored textiles made of cotton, viscose, linen and mixed fabrics up to a maximum of 20% synthetic fiber