KREUL Javana Silk Painting Set – 6 basic colors
The beauty of silk and silk-like fabrics is undisputed. Especially when they shine in brilliant colors and shapes. With the KREUL Javana silk paints, creative shawls and scarves made of silk, light-colored cotton and mixed fabrics.
The highly pigmented, brilliant silk paints with a flowing, liquid character penetrate deep into the fibers and are applied, splashed or sprayed over large areas or at specific points with the KREUL Javana silk paint brush. For everyone who would like to try something new, head out into the sun: Together with stencils that are placed in the wet paint, sharp-edged motifs are created after drying – the natural bleaching effect that inspires everyone. The silk painting set is ideal for beginners as it contains important basic colors that you need for painting.
- Ideal for beginners – the set contains the important basic colors that you need for painting
- Including a colorless, washable contour color
- Highly pigmented, brilliant silk paints with a flowing, liquid character
- Colors penetrate deep into the fiber
- Made on a water basis
- For silk and light-colored textiles made of cotton, viscose, linen and mixed fabrics up to a maximum of 20% synthetic fibers
- Suitable for contour, salt and watercolor techniques, airbrush and also spray techniques
- You can mix the color shades with one another
- Lightfast, as well as washable after ironing (left side)
KREUL Javana Silk Painting Set content
- 6 jars of 20 ml in yellow, red, blue, dark green, brown, black, 1 tube of 20 ml Javana Gutta, 1 brush
- For silk and light-colored textiles made of cotton, viscose, linen and also mixed fabrics up to a maximum of 20% synthetic fibers