Unique effects on silk.
It is fascinating to paint on silk, due the multitude of effects that you can create. The cold wax separates the colored areas from each other. With this painting aid from the KREUL Javana silk paints, creative people create transparent contours and patterns on scarves, handkerchiefs or window pictures.
- Ready-to-use, spreadable wax for effective designs on silk and cotton fabrics
- No need to heat the wax
- Apply wax to washed textile with a brush, paint roller or sponge. Let it dry for about 30-60 minutes.
- The patterns and motifs painted with cold wax are “reserved” and remain white after painting with KREUL Javana silk paints
- You can iron out the cold wax and so you can fix the silk paint at the same time.
- Also, you can apply the cold wax to silk paints. Apply a second layer of paint – after ironing, the first layer of paint will be visible
- For silk and also light-colored textiles made of cotton, viscose, linen and mixed fabrics up to a maximum of 20% synthetic fibers