A play with the light.
The transparent, shiny KREUL Glass & Porcelain Clear lets the sunrays through drinking glasses and glass carafes. Summer lightness, color intensive patterns or a bold color mix – when something is self-made, everything is possible. The KREUL Glass & Porcelain Chalky, Classic and Clear are paints for coloring and designing of heat-resistant glass, porcelain and ceramic containers as well as terracotta and metal. They are burnt in at 160 °C and are then waterproof, dishwasher-safe and saliva resistant. As the oldest German artist’s paint factory, we rely on experience and want to create sustainable conditions for the future. That’s why the KREUL Glass & Porcelain Chalky, Classic and Clear consist of at least 60% of sustainable raw materials of natural origin.
- Transparent glass and porcelain paint with a look reminiscent of colored glass
- Fast drying, lightfast
- After curing the painting is waterproof, dishwasher safe and saliva-resistant
- Colors made from at least 60% sustainable raw materials from a natural source
- For painting heat-resistant materials such as porcelain, glass, ceramics, terracotta and metal; Adhesive also on non-heat-resistant materials such as acrylic glass, mirrors and many plastic surfaces
- Only paint surfaces that do not come into contact with food
- The color appears “milky“ when applied but turns transparent during the drying process. Let dry horizontally
- After a drying time of 4 hours, cure at 160°C in the non-preheated kitchen oven for 90 minutes
- Apply paint with a soft hair brush, e.g. KREUL Red Sable imit. (No. 7202..) or with Pony Hair Synthetics (No. 7229..)