Shiny in form.
The KREUL el Greco Acrylic is a highly pigmented artist’s acrylic paint that dries quickly and shines. It can be painted opaque and glazed and is especially suitable for pastose painting. The luminous, lightfast colors dry waterproof and form an elastic film. They are applied with a brush or spatula on picture bases such as canvas, painting cardboard, paper or wooden boards.
- Paints dry quickly with a glossy sheen
- Vibrant colors, lightfast and good coverage
- Intermixable and can be thinned with water
- They can be painted opaque or as varnish
- When dry the color is water-resistant and the emulsion film flexible
- Fluorescent color shades glow under black light