Sustainability Right Down the Line
Designs with a chalky look: The KREUL Chalk Marker contains liquid chalk for writing on blackboard and glass surfaces. For lettering on the window pane or the shopping list on the blackboard. The chalk art is easy to remove with a damp cloth. The formula is made from 60% sustainable raw materials, and the plastic used for the marker is made from 70% recycled plastics. The Snow White marker can be refilled with a refill pen. It is wonderful to be able to decorate in such a flexible and contemporary way.
- Resource-conserving, non-permanent fluid chalk
- With the KREUL Chalk Marker we make a valuable contribution to a responsible future: 60% of the formula consists of sustainable raw materials; The plastic of the marker consists of 70% recycled plastic; The paint is produced fairly and safely in Germany;
- The marker is refillable with the KREUL Refill Chalk Marker Snow White (Art.-No. 22741);
- The tip is easy to clean and replaceable. The use of the KREUL replacement tips medium 2-4 mm, Art.-No. 17983, prolongs the life of the marker.
- Matt, covering, light-fast, fast drying
- Paint application on smooth and non-absorbent surfaces can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Ideal for surfaces created with KREUL Chalkboard varnish
- Valve system ensures precise, even flow of ink: Shake the KREUL Chalk Marker vigorously with closed cap for 1 to 2 minutes before each application. By carefully pressing the tip onto the paper several times, ink is pumped until it becomes visible.