Design, glue and lacquer.
With the KREUL Art Potch Lacquer & Glue, the creatives and little designers can glue everything that needs to stick, and they improve surfaces with napkin motifs: whether it’s paper, wooden boxes, napkins or carton – the transparent napkin and decoration glue is water-based and it can be used for terracotta, wood, ceramics, stone or carton. The Art Potch cans are ideal for quick souvenir presents and a must for everybody who upcycles preserving jars, bottles and metal cans. Tutors in creative courses, designers, professional hobbyists, schools and kindergartens choose the big bottles and they glue and lacquer uncountable masterpieces.
- Lacquer and glue for napkins and deko
- Lacquer and glue in one
- Dries transparent and gloss
- For decorating napkin motifs on terracotta, wood, ceramics, glass, stone, cardboard
- Ideal for upcycling bottles, metal buckets, glasses
- Not washable
- Heres how: Remove uppermost layer of napkin. Position motif on object to be painted. Apply Art Potch to motif. Fix napkin edges well