The da Vinci FORTE Synthetics Mottler Brush Series 5036 is made of synthetic, specially developed synthetic fibers. The brush hair is made of extremely hard-wearing red-brown fibers that combine the properties of natural hair and bristles.
da Vinci FORTE Synthetics Mottler Brush Series 5036 guarantees clean line edges and a reliable brush tip and are very useful for painting rough surfaces such as wood, cardboard, raw porcelain, ceramics and others.
- resistant, red-brown synthetic fibre
- rust-proof steel ferrule
- grey waterbased varnished handles
- for liquid and thicker acrylic and craft colours
- especially for painting rough surfaces such as wood, cardboard, raw porcelain, ceramics
- DUROPLUS technique – particularly long lasting
The power brush line for all decorative art techniques best suited to textured surfaces such as wood, card, fired porcelain, ceramic and much more
No return accepted. Only exchange with manufacturer