da Vinci MAESTRO Liner Brush Series 17 is a special brush with an offset, extra-long, fine-needle tip. The body of the brush is made to hold large amounts of colour. Only selected male winter tails of the Siberian red sable were used for the da Vinci MAESTRO Liner Brush Series 17.
The fine Tobolsky-Kolinsky red sable watercolor brushes are ideal for watercolour, details, graphics and retouching. Each brush is individually packed in a sturdy, transparent plastic tube.
The red sable brush is a special painting tool that needs proper care to enjoy it for a long time. The timely cleaning of the brush after work keeps the brush hair elastic and supple.
- Siberian Kolinsky red sable hair from selected male winter tails
- so-called silver ferrule
- short black polished handles
- for accurate and long lines
- selected Tobolsky-Kolinsky red sable hair
- extra long, needlesharp tip
- brush body made to hold large amounts of colour
- packaged in a strong, transparent plastic tube
No return accepted. Only exchange with manufacturer