da Vinci MAESTRO Filbert Brushes Series 7400 are indicated for opaque oil and acrylic painting and for impasto technique. The da Vinci MAESTRO Filbert Brushes Series 7400 has long, naturally polished handles and a bristle body fixed deep in the ferrule, allowing intensive use without losing the shape of the tip. The medium-length bristles of the da Vinci MAESTRO Filbert Brushes Series 7400 are made of fine natural hair and are very strong, robust and elastic, as well as having good color absorption.
The long handle of the brush makes easy painting on the easel, allowing the artist to paint the image from a distance. The filbert shape combines the advantages of a flat and a round brush.
- medium length bristles
- so-called silver ferrule
- long natural polished handles
- TOP quality for covering oil and acrylic paints, for pasty paint application
- bristle body sitting deep in the ferrule, using the natural bristle curvature
- for most intensive use, high elasticity, springiness and longevity
- combines the advantages of flat and round brushes
No return accepted. Only exchange with manufacturer