da Vinci GRIGIO Filbert Shape Brush Series 7495 have a slightly roughened surface of the synthetic fibre, ensuring very good elasticity and the strong body of the brush hairs. da Vinci GRIGIO Filbert Shape Brush Series 7495 offer a very high paint absorption capacity as well as an even, controllable, liquid paint delivery. The GRIGIO SYNTHETICS Filbert brushes are very hard-wearing, easy to clean, resistant to solvents and have a long service life. da Vinci GRIGIO Filbert Shape Brush Series 7495 are perfect for impasto oil and acrylic painting as well as for tempera and gouache colours.
da Vinci GRIGIO Filbert Shape Brush Series 7495 convinces with its distinguished grey colour and special mixture of slightly rough fibres for better colour holding capacity.
- mixture of different, slightly rough-textured fibres
- so-called bristle artist ferrules
- bordeaux esagonal handles
- for thicker oil and acrylic colours, as well as for all tempera and gouache colours
- slightly roughened synthetic fibres, therefore very high colour absorption
- very good elasticity, uniform, controllable, fluid colour release
No return accepted. Only exchange with manufacturer