da Vinci COSMOTOP-MIX B Flat Series 5830 is made from a composition of classic natural hair such as marten, squirrel and polecat hair in connection with synthetic fibres. It has a high paint absorption capacity and is therefore ideal for watercolors and painting on silk. The short wooden handles of the watercolor brush are glazed blue and have a hexagonal esagonal shape so that they cannot roll away.
Suitable for watercolor, tempera and silk painting.
- a composition of the classical natural hairs combined with synthetic fibre
- so-called silver ferrule
- short blue transparent lacquered esagonal handles
- for watercolour painting and aqueous colour
- natural hair and synthetic fibre mixture for best colour absorption, stable brush shape
- inexpensive alternative to Red Sable brushes
No return accepted. Only exchange with manufacturer