da Vinci COSMOTOP-MIX B Quadruple Thickness Brush Series 1833 is an oil painting brush in which the natural hairs are arranged on the inside of the brush as storage, while the synthetic fibers form the outside and the brush tip. This da Vinci mixed hair brush is an inexpensive alternative to red sable brushes and is characterized by the high color absorption capacity of the natural hair brush in combination with the high elasticity and dimensional stability of the synthetic brush. This makes the da Vinci COSMOTOP-MIX B Quadruple Thickness Brush Series 1833 a versatile brush in oil painting as well as in acrylic, gouache and tempera painting.
- composition of the classical natural hairs, combined with synthetic fibre
- so-called silver ferrule
- long blue polished esagonal handles
- for oil painting and other pastose artist colours
- composition of natural hair and synthetic fibres
- extra strong, therefore suitable for a wide range of techniques
No return accepted. Only exchange with manufacturer